Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

THE IOO METER SPRINT.

Do you know what's it like to be in a 100 meter sprint. On your marks!’’ We were under starters orders’. I was feeling focused but a little bit nervous because lots of cameras were filming and heaps of people  were shouting. Although I was nervous because of all the spectators watching at home, I was thinking of me on the poddem with my gold medal. While I was getting ready, I prayed so that I would get good luck. The starter fired the pistol. After praying I tiyed my shoe lase. But then somebody untied my shoe lase. I tripped over. I tiyed my shoe lase really fast. Then I got up and ran as fast as I can. Faster then my training. When I reached the finish line no one was there. But then 2 of them came then the rest. I was over the moon and ecstatic that I got my first golden medal.


2 comments:

  1. Hey bestie I love your work it really your style. Your so amazing!!!!!. I wish evey year I could comment on your blog I always got my eyes on you okay.ta ta cheese burger Ice cream hahaha. Crai crai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cree-Ann I looooooooooooooooooooove your picture your story is so amaz!!! You are the best drawing in the hole wide world and your the best friend in the world.

    ReplyDelete